Frequently asked questions: shipping, estimated turn around time, contact information, custom orders and more.
• Do you offer customization services?
Yes, we love custom work. Please send us a note to info@AlexIsaacs.com and make sure to include which item you are referencing, size needed and colors.
• Do you ship internationally?
Not at this time. We are only shipping within the United States.
• Do you have a brick and mortar gallery?
At this time we conduct all business through online channels only.
• What is your turn around time?
Paper prints ship within 2-5 business days. Giclee canvas prints will ship within 7 business days.
• What is your return policy?
Since each item is made to order just for you, all sales are final.
If you have any questions, please contact us - we are happy to help.
• What shipping methods do you use?
Most paper prints are shipped via USPS. Canvas prints will ship via UPS or Fed Ex
• Do you ship to P.O Boxes?
Yes, but only paper prints qualify for post office box delivery. Since we ship canvases via UPS or Fed Ex we are unable to ship them to a P.O Box because they don't have access to the post office facilities.
• Are prints framed? Do you offer framing services?
No. At this time we don't offer framing services. All paper prints are sold unframed.
• Where can I buy frames for my prints?
Since all paper prints are standard photo size, you can buy prints right off the shelf at places like West Elm, Pottery Barn, Target, Michael's and Jo-Ann Crafts
• I have a custom frame that I would like to use. Can you make a custom size to accommodate me?
Yes, most of the artwork is customizable to fit your needs. Please drop of a line and we'll be happy to discuss the possibilities with you!
•How can I find out more about your upcoming collections?
Please use the link below to sign up for our newsletter. You will get advance notice on our new releases, limited edition pieces and exclusive discounts!